Monday, June 07, 2010

Getting ready for Europe

So...Its only a couple of days away. I'm going to be in the Netherlands in 3 days. My to Do list doesn't seem to be shrinking and the knot in my stomach seems to be growing. I really want to do this...and yet...if I'm really honest with myself..i am not sure anymore how much i want to go. There is a growing fear that I will actually be able to pull it all off. Self confidence is shrinking as the hour of departure looms closer. I'm hoping that once I get there, things will fall into place and all will be well...but even now, the tears are just below the surface and it is hard to keep them in. So..tonight I pack the suitcase and cross more things off my list..tomorrow get the cats squared away..and wed. think about what goes in the carry on's.

Holland, London, Paris...here i come!

No comments: