Thursday, June 10, 2010

Heading to Europe

Okay..so I'm going to try and tell my story of traveling in Europe here. I was so happy that I could plan ahead. Got all the clothes sorted and got the suitcase out. Wezlet decided she wanted to come along though, so had to coax her out.



The night started out a bit crazy when at 1 in the morning I got around to checking my itinerary. Imagine my surprise when I found I had booked a flight that leaves at 11 in the morning and not 4 in the afternoon of the next day. Spent the next hour doing all the things I could that i had planned to do in the morning. Fed cats, watered plants, took out trash and triple checked my bags.(too bad I packed the power cord that has 3 prongs and my convertor only has 2. Got up early and got to the airport with plenty of time. Flew a little puddle jumper in the rain to Philly and found I had a 5 hour layover. So I decided to head out of the airport and check out PHilly....it was raining there too. I did make it to the Liberty Bell though. Ended up back at the airport with 2 hours to go a little damp and rather tired from much walking. I was kind of hoping to end up so tired, I just slept on the flight over. We'll see how well that worked for me.

Here is the Liberty Bell in all it's glory!



No comments: